On the Day
The Day will Begin at a Civilised Hour
Attendees are encouraged to arrive in their cycling kit, ready to go!
- Registrations, pastries & coffee in the Event Village from 7:45am
- Rider brieﬁng at 8:50am for 9am roll-out
- The ride will be followed by a delicious lunch with beverages, further networking opportunities, fundraising efforts, speeches and presentations
While there will be on-course support, riders are expected to be self-sufficient and should carry:
- Mobile phone
- Two bidons (bottles) & personal nutrition
- Appropraite clothing
- Tools and equipment to repair (e.g. tubes, tyre levers, inflation etc)
Celebrating the King, Queen & Teams of the Mountain
Beyond celebrating our top fundraisers, we'll be acknowledging the King, Queen and Team of the Tour de PIF. Long Course riders will be timed on the gruelling Mt Cotton Ascent; a 4km climb which, in parts, reaches a gradient of over 10%.
Ample parking is available onsite. You'll be directed by both sigange and parking marshals.